EVENT DRIVEN CROSS-PLATFORM BUSINESS APPLICATION MONITOR
eStream collects events produced by batch jobs and applications by creating an in-memory event map and enabling complex event processors definition so as to simplify cross-platform scheduled batch processes monitoring and management. Thanks to the detection and reporting of batch processes anomalies such delays and errors it helps to guarantee the quality of business service
REAL TIME TRACKING & MONITORING OF CROSS PLATFORM SCHEDULED BATCH JOB
Be the Coach of your Mainframe: keep and analyze the schemes of each process to determinate corrective actions.
- Supports the most used Enterprise batch job schedulers.
- Event-driven architecture with a pattern promoting the production, detection, consumption and reaction to events and state changes.
- Can monitor serial, parallel or mixed program chains.
- Supports custom probes and events as to allow monitoring of applications not managed by a scheduler.
- Triggering of user-defined alarms, commands, actions.
- Program invocations: LINK, CALL and XCTL
- Visual editing of monitoring applications.
No limits, no restrictions: maximum functionality on any platform
- Mainframe Schedulers: CA7, TWS and custom schedulers or probes.
- Server Schedulers: Schedulix, Quartz, ActiveBatch, Chrontab, Hinemos, OpenLava, Oracle Grid Engine and custom schedulers or probes.
- Can be even used for monitoring any hardware SNMP capable device.
We use established and performing technologies
- Event Transport: TCP Socket, HTTP, SNMP, MQ, JDBC/ODBC
- Event Formats: JSON, XML, ASN1, CSV, User-defined using the Event Parser Editor.