TRANSACTIONAL CICS WORKLOADS MONITOR & PROFILER
cStream performs the Real-Time collecting of CICS workloads performance and consumption stats. By highlighting anomalous situations it allows to achieve MIPS saving, improve application efficiency and software quality, so as to support technical teams in problem solving.
REAL TIME PROFILING
Profile it as it runs: the details of each transaction, program call and consumption, always clearly defined in front of you.
- Transactions tracing
- Transactions introspection
- Transaction fingerprinting for classification
- Instructions breakdown analysis
- Program-level consumption
- Program invocations: LINK, CALL and XCTL
- COMMAREA’s tracing
- Visual transaction’s program calls flow-charting
Know your workloads: how and where they affect consumption, when and where they generate loops or delays.
- Auto-classification of transactional Workloads
- Transaction and Program-level cpu-time consumption
- Program-level relationships
- Loops and dead code detection
- Summarized views per hour, day, week, month, year
Gather metrics about the CICS applications at run-time to ensure everything works as expected to support services.
- Automated workloads baselines generation
- Performance (per transaction and per program)
- Consumption (CICS, MQ, DB2 cpu-time per program, SQL counts, MQ operations and more)